Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

A Bathtime Staple

Today I almost feel like I am cheating with this post because it is so simple. That being said sometimes simplicity can bring pure joy. In this case, that's exactly what my 3 year old feels when we make up shaving cream paint. This activity is a pintrest favorite for a reason!

Here is all you need:
  • Food Coloring
  • Shaving Cream
  • A Paintbrush or Two (even your hands will work)
  • A Muffin Pan
  • A Young Child in need of a bath
Put some shaving cream into each muffin spot in your tin and mix with food coloring. Put your little one in the bath and supply them with all the art supplies they need. I have seen some posts where people were concerned with staining from the food coloring. I have never had an issue with that but then again, I don't use a ton of coloring either.

I hope you find this useful and a quick, fun activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment